Information We Collect
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Services. This includes:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you create an account, fill out a form, or contact us for support. This may include personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Information we collect automatically: When you use our Services, we may collect certain information automatically, such as your IP address, device type, and the pages you visit. We may also collect information about your location, as well as information about your use of our Services, such as the features you use and the actions you take.
- Information from third parties: We may receive information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms or other third-party services that you use to access our Services.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, as well as to personalize your experience. This may include using your information to:
- Respond to your inquiries and requests for support
- Personalize the content and features you see when you use our Services
- Send you newsletters, updates, and other communications
- Analyze and understand how our Services are used
- Improve and optimize our Services
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- With third-party service providers: We may share your information with third parties that provide services on our behalf, such as hosting, analytics, payment processing, and customer service.
- With third-party partners: We may share your information with third-party partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to you.
- As required by law: We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
- In the event of a merger or acquisition: If we are acquired by or merged with another company, we may share your information with that company.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our Services. We may also retain your information to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Effective Date: 04-01-2023